The Wilson Beacon

Isabelle is pretty much the only junior who is still, in fact, a junior editor. While she loves The Beacon dearly and can’t get enough of writing about food or the exciting happenings of Woodrow Wilson High School, crew tends to take up 98% of her time and energy. The other 2% usually goes to taking pictures of her very cute dog or singing One Direction songs in the shower (yes, I am mentally 12 years old). If the band ever gets back together, you know who will be the first to get a ticket with the exact seven dollars I have in my bank account. 


Isabelle Pala, Junior Editor

Oct 10, 2020
Back to school, sort of: Tenlea Radack (Story)
Oct 08, 2020
Levain Bakery in Georgetown is worth the wait (Story)
Apr 14, 2020
We should acknowledge the efforts of Wilson teachers (Story)
Feb 02, 2020
Clothing swap highlights sustainable fashion initiative (Story)
Dec 23, 2019
A must-watch movie guide for the holidays (Story)
Jun 13, 2019
Passport to DC Brings Dozens of Cultures to One City (Story)
May 05, 2019
Court in session: players to produce ‘Twelve Angry Jurors’ (Story)
Mar 30, 2019
Labels Off debuts “The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee” (Story)
Mar 02, 2019
Celebrating the Year of the Pig in DC (Story)
Dec 24, 2018
Last minute holiday gift ideas (Story)
Dec 16, 2018
Holiday photo collage (Story)
Nov 12, 2018
Big Bear Cafe combines charming nature and tasty food (Story)
The Student News Site of Woodrow Wilson Senior High School
Isabelle Pala